- Prevent stress.
- Achieve a state of emotional balance and mental clarity I call “Pressure-Free.”
- Create “action plans” based on your unique abilities, desires and aspirations.
I coach all ages, in-person or by phone, Skype or webinar. My base package is six, one-hour sessions. A wide variety of options are available.
For a free consultation, call 269-832-3573 or email Elle@Pressure-Free.com.[/text_block]
Course Content: Six Sessions
• Discover what happens to you when you trigger the stress response.
• Learn why you may experience overwhelm and fatigue when you are stressed.
• Build your compelling reasons why you want to stop triggering the stress response.
The Nine Basic Tools for Interrupting the Stress Response
• Learn how to use your body to as an interrupter.
• Discover how you can use the mind to stop stress.
• Experience ways that goal-setting and other life-design tools can stop stress.
Mental Toughness: Stop Limiting Behaviors.
• Break through the very obstacles that prevent you from performing at your best.
• Learn simple mind tools to prevent the stress response from triggering.
• Create new habits of mind that inspire positive mindset.
Optimizing Your Body: Tools for Physical Well-Being.
• Discover a simple, three-step method to improve your healing and boost your immune system.
• Incorporate simple routines into your day to promote your physical health.
• Create your optimal body action plan.
Time Management and Life Design.
• Discover simple methods to optimize your time.
• Gain clarity about your gifts and talents.
• Create your Optimal Performance Action Plan.
Faster Recovery from the Stress Response
• Experience how the body can help you recover faster.
• Choose the recovery mind tools that work best for you.
• Gain a sense of accomplishment and growth as we recap the full course together.