Do you want to learn more about private coaching? Click here to schedule a time with Elle.
As a college student, I know that time is very precious. I also believe that time is money, and one session with Elle has saved me well over 10 hours each week because of the tools I was given. If you are a busy person, especially a student, I urge you to have this life-changing experience! Parita Shah, College Student
Cross country, track and field, ice hockey, field hockey, baseball, softball, basketball, football, volleyball, wrestling, swimming, golf, tennis, soccer, whatever your sport is, when you make a few simple changes to your daily routines, you can begin to reach your full potential.
Click here to take a simple quiz and receive specific tips designed for you. Make sure to include your name and email so that I can send you your tips!
Are you a student athlete desiring to improve both your athletic performance and your academic performance?
Do you feel pressure from coaches, parents or from yourself to continually improve?
Are you looking to land a college scholarship or, if you are already in college, are you afraid of losing your scholarship?
Do you wish you could get a better night’s sleep and not feel so fatigued?
Before working with Elle, I would get angry and slam my stick every time a goal went in. From the first session, I noticed a difference. Instead of getting angry, I thought about how could I make it better. I respect myself more, and I respect others more. Reid Daniels, College Hockey Goalie
I believe you clicked on this page because:
- You have a deep desire to succeed.
- You want to be a great teammate and leader.
- You want to play big in the clutch.
- You want to be mentally tough and emotionally resilient.
- You want to be incredibly healthy and strong.
- You want to improve your statistics: times, percentages, averages.
- You want to excel academically.
Does that sound like you? You have a true desire to be your best. But do thoughts like these sometimes go through your mind:
- If only I had a few more hours in my day, then I could get all my work done.
- If only I didn’t feel so much pressure all the time.
- If only I didn’t get so anxious, worried, nervous.
- If only my stomach would settle down.
- If only I didn’t have to go to the bathroom so much.
- If only I had better coordination and control.
After the first session I felt stronger, like no challenge was unconquerable. As the sessions went on, I noticed I was doing better than I ever thought I could. I was struggling to maintain B’s in my harder classes. I soon had all A’s. As for my cross country, after all my sessions I had nearly broken my goal by 2 minutes. I can’t tell you how much this has changed my life. My advice to anyone is to take these sessions and start living stress-free. You have no idea what you can accomplish until you don’t have stress anymore. Nick Newton, High School Athlete
You are looking for real solutions. And I am here to deliver:
- I help you gain control over your emotions so that you are calm and energized.
- I help you maximize your immune system and your general health.
- I help you recover faster from workouts and injury.
- I help you reduce the unpleasant affects of stress and anxiety like upset stomach, shakiness and frequent urination.
- I help you remove self-doubt and other limiting beliefs.
- I help you dig deep and discover your true potential.
I’m Elle Ingalls, Creator and Founder of Pressure-Free, the on-the-go stress-management method that reduces stress, anger and anxiety in seconds. My expertise is built on over 30 years of coaching, teaching and performing. I was a high school athlete – co-captain XC, distance captain for track, co-captain for JV basketball, and a hockey cheerleader. Academically, I was third in my class and was accepted at all the colleges to which I applied. In college, I won a seat in the Varsity boat my freshman year for the University of Michigan, and rowed three years. My freshman year, I won the Branstrom Award for highest GPA, and excelled academically. I have three degrees from Michigan: a Bachelor of Musical Arts, and Master of Music (first woman admitted to the orchestral conducting program) and a Master of Business Administration.
Like you, I’m a high achiever. I pushed myself hard. Sometimes too hard. I suffered injuries, struggled with trying to eat the right foods to maximize my performance, felt pressure to be the best, had eczema on my hands and got mononucleosis my senior year in high school. I wish that I knew then what I know now. I can’t even imagine how this kind of coaching would have improved my performance! I don’t want you to suffer like I did. Which is why I have created tips, ebooks, e-courses, a six-week online training program, and my one-on-one training.
After the first session with Elle, my son was more relaxed and confident. In his next race, he took nearly 40 seconds off of his time. Elle’s coaching is a big reason my son was able to earn a college scholarship in cross-country and track. Joseph Newcomb, Parent of College Athlete
If you are a student athlete that is seriously interested in learning how to bring your A-game to all that you do, click here to access the quiz and free training.